I am an out of network provider. You must provide out-of-pocket payments for services provided at time of session. However, services may be covered in full or in part by your PPO Health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Any coverage of mental health services provided by your insurance company will be sent to you after services are rendered.
You can check your coverage by asking your insurance provider the following questions:
– Do I have out-of-network mental health (outpatient) insurance benefits?
– What is my deductible, and has it been met for this year?
– How many outpatient sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
– What is the coverage amount per therapy session (e.g., reimbursement rate)?
– Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Rates and Reduced Fee
Please inquire about rates. Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Session fees are to be paid at time of service, even if your insurance covers out-of-network providers. Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted.
If you need to change or reschedule your appointment and it is not an emergency, please notify me at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise you are required to pay the full fee for session.