Is Anxiety Holding You Back?
Are you losing sleep with intrusive thoughts running through your mind? Anxiety can affect you in a number of ways. Heart racing, hands shaking, headaches, or immobility are a few of the ways that anxiety can take a toll on your health and well-being. And then the anxiety about the anxiety makes the anxiety worse.
– Are you having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
– Headaches, stomach aches?
– Are you waking up in the night with thoughts running in a loop and a knot in the pit of your stomach?
– Do you get edgy or irritated with others unnecessarily?
– Feeling frozen, unable to move forward?
– Concerns that you might do the wrong thing can stop you from progressing and making the best decisions. Decision-making, pressures at work, life changes, a breakup, and/or past trauma can all cause or contribute to anxiety.
Anxiety can affect us in so many ways, and it can overwhelm you before you know what has happened.
You Are Not Alone
So many people suffer from anxiety these days and anxiety can cause a number of physical ailments. While stress is unavoidable, if it goes untreated, it can keep you from fulfilling your dreams and aspirations for the life that you deserve. Some people believe that they would have done better at a particular task or event if they had believed in themselves more and had confidently approached the situation. Anxiety over the past, present, or future is usually a sign that we need to evaluate and correct just where we are placing our focus or energy.
With Therapy, You Can Go From Surviving To Thriving
Therapy sessions will include our discussing your situations that are anxiety-provoking and identifying the thoughts and patterns that are present and how they contribute to the anxiety. We explore how these thoughts and patterns create your behaviors, and look at ways to address and heal the things that bother you and affect your life.
You Owe It To Yourself…
You can learn how to relax the mind, connect with your true self, and to transition from surviving to thriving.
Imagine how it would be if you had the help you needed at a moment’s notice; to be able to access this wisdom and become self-sufficient, and to live your truth in any situation.
Your “beingness”, how you are in this world, is so important and is the one thing that you can control. How do you want to be in your life situations? How do you want to be present for the ones you love? You can start to get better today.